• Our Cardinal in Birches coffee teaspoon rest will add an artistic feel to your home coffee bar. They make beautiful holiday gifts for friends and family and are a beautiful addition to any kitchen. The glaze gives them a wintery feel with a blue/gray satin background and red cardinals.
• Made from fine porcelain that is strong and will last a lifetime. Flat on the bottom so it won’t rock. A beautiful gift you can feel confident sending to someone. A perfect teacher gift.
• Handmade item
• Height: 2 inches
• Width: 2 1/2 inches
• Ready to ship
• Ships from Boca Raton, Florida to select countries.
• Each sold separately
• This is a signed, one of a kind piece of art.
• The spoon rest you receive may not be the exact one in the photo but will be the same color you order.
• Glazes are food safe.
• Made from porcelain clay
• All measurements are approximate.
• Dishwasher safe but hand washing is always better for
• Not for use in microwave or oven.
• Processing time is 1 business day.
• Free USPS First Class Mail in the US for under 1 lb with orders over $35 (shipping generally delivered 3-6 business days after production).
• Free USPS Priority Mail in the US over 1 lb with orders over $35 (estimated delivery in 2-3 business days).
• Upgrades available at checkout.
• All shipments will receive a notification with tracking number.
They go beautifully with some of the other spoon rests in our shop:
They also go beautifully with some of the mugs in our shop:
Return to Samantha Booth Art: https.//www.Etsy.com/shop/SamanthaBoothArt
1 business day
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 21 days of delivery
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Most of our pieces are dishwasher safe. But handmade ceramics is always better hand washed.
Porcelain pieces with no gold may be used in the microwave. If a piece has gold it cannot be used in the microwave due to the metal.
Pieces such as baking dishes or pie plates may be put in a cool oven and heated to temperature then when finished baking, taken out below 250°F. This gradual change in temperature helps prevent shock to handmade ceramics.
Not for use in the freezer.
Pet pieces can be wiped with a damp cloth
Our pottery is photographed up close to show details. Please read the description for exact measurements.
Either the same day or next business day.
If your order is placed during a public holiday it will be shipped the day the post office reopens.
We want you to have your pottery as soon as possible and always mail your order quickly.
Once the package is with the post office and in transit to you, in very rare cases, tracking may show that a delivery is delayed. Unfortunately it is beyond my control and hopefully would only be a minor delay.
Please message me when placing your order if you would like signature on delivery rather than the package left at your door. I'm happy to help make shipping as smooth as possible for you.
Each piece comes nicely wrapped in colorful tissue paper. If something is a gift, please let me know what you would like written on an enclosed card.
During holidays, a choice of purchasing more festive wrapping will be offered.
Please message me with your note :)
New tax laws are charging tax in certain states. Etsy calculates and updates tax charges as these laws take effect.
Great customer service is our top priority. We want you to love your items as much as we love creating them for you.
I gladly accept returns, exchanges, and cancellations.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
Request a cancellation before item is shipped.
Conditions of return:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs.
If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
I carefully pack each item but if for any reason the item arrives damaged, please message me with a photograph of the box and the broken item. Each package is insured and a photograph will help with filing a claim and replacing the item.
Please be aware that when the item arrives in your country, very often there are custom duties, VAT, export fees and post office handling charges that are the responsibility of the buyer.
Receipts are enclosed in all overseas packages in order to expedite any customs issues.
North America: 3 business days
Europe: 2-4 weeks
Australia, New Zealand: 2-4 weeks
Asia: 2-4 weeks
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but cannot guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Custom orders can take between 4-8 weeks. They are not eligible for sales or coupons in our shop.