• Brighten up your kitchen counter with our handmade green and white utensil/spatula holder.
• A beautiful way to keep your kitchen organized.
• Makes a perfect housewarming gift.
• Handmade item
• Height: 5 1/2 inches
• Width: 4 inches
• Ready to ship
• Ships from Boca Raton, Florida to select countries.
• Handmade and thrown on the pottery wheel from beautiful porcelain clay and will last a lifetime.
• Meticulously glazed down to the smallest details.
• All measurements are approximate.
• Cutting board and other items not included
• Each piece is a handmade original and the one you receive is one of a kind and will be the exact piece in the photo.
• Food safe and lead free
• Dishwasher safe but hand washing is best for all handmade pottery.
• Not for use in microwave or oven.
• Processing time is 1 business day.
• Free USPS First Class Mail in the US for under 1 lb with orders over $35 (shipping generally delivered 3-6 business days after production).
• Free USPS Priority Mail in the US over 1 lb with orders over $35 (estimated delivery in 2-3 business days).
• Upgrades available at checkout.
• All shipments will receive a notification with tracking number.
Here are more handmade kitchen crocks from our shop:
Thank you for visiting SamanthaBoothArt.
Return to shop:
1 business day
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 21 days of delivery
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Most of our pieces are dishwasher safe. But handmade ceramics is always better hand washed.
Porcelain pieces with no gold may be used in the microwave. If a piece has gold it cannot be used in the microwave due to the metal.
Pieces such as baking dishes or pie plates may be put in a cool oven and heated to temperature then when finished baking, taken out below 250°F. This gradual change in temperature helps prevent shock to handmade ceramics.
Not for use in the freezer.
Pet pieces can be wiped with a damp cloth
Our pottery is photographed up close to show details. Please read the description for exact measurements.
All handmade items either the same day or next business day. Print on demand items such as tumblers are shipped approximately 7 days from the time the order is placed.
If your order is placed during a public holiday it will be shipped the day the post office reopens.
We want you to have your pottery as soon as possible and always mail your order quickly.
Once the package is with the post office and in transit to you, in very rare cases, tracking may show a delivery is delayed. It is unfortunately beyond our control but we will try to help you track it.
Please message me when placing your order if you would like signature on delivery rather than the package left at your door. I'm happy to help make shipping as smooth as possible.
Each piece comes nicely wrapped in colorful tissue paper. If something is a gift, please let me know what you would like written on an enclosed card.
Please message me with your note :)
New tax laws are charging tax in certain states. Etsy calculates and updates tax charges as these laws take effect.
Great customer service is our top priority. We want you to love your items as much as we love creating them for you.
I gladly accept returns, exchanges, and cancellations.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
Request a cancellation before item is shipped.
Conditions of return:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs.
If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
I carefully pack each item but if for any reason the item arrives damaged, please message me with a photograph of the box and the broken item. Each package is insured and a photograph will help with filing a claim and replacing the item.
Please be aware that when the item arrives in your country, very often there are custom duties, VAT, export fees and post office handling charges that are the responsibility of the buyer.
Receipts are enclosed in all overseas packages in order to expedite any customs issues.
North America: 3 business days
Europe: 2-4 weeks
Australia, New Zealand: 2-4 weeks
Asia: 2-4 weeks
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but cannot guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Custom orders can take between 4-8 weeks. They are not eligible for sales or coupons in our shop.
Nov 5, 2022
We love it; it is perfect.